The Last Pickle (TLP) intends to hire a team member in the United States to work directly with customers. You will be part of the TLP tech team, delivering high quality consulting services including expert advice, documentation and run books, diagnostics and troubleshooting, and proof-of-concept code.
- Delivering world-class consulting to The Last Pickle’s customers globally.
- Ensuring timely response to customer requests.
- Guaranteeing professional standards are maintained in both the content and delivery of consulting services to customers.
- Continually develop skills and expertise to ensure The Last Pickle is able to deliver “Research-Driven Consultancy”.
- Continued conference speaking engagements, authoring technical blog posts, and contributions to the Open Source community.
Skills and Experience
- 3+ years experience using and or troubleshooting Apache Cassandra or DataStax Enterprise in production systems.
- Code and/or other contributions to the Apache Cassandra community.
- Spoken in public about Cassandra or related Big Data platforms.
- Experience working remotely with a high-level of autonomy.
In return we offer:
- Being part of a globally recognised team of experts.
- Flexible workday and location.
- Time to work on open source projects and support for public speaking.
- As much or as little travel as you want.
- No on-call roster.
- A great experience helping companies big and small be successful.
If this sounds like the right job for you let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.